Includes a short list of the most important questions and answers about Kronometrix CloudView service.
What is Kronometrix CloudView?
- A managed service for small and medium ICT companies which run their business in cloud or private networks
- Includes performance and availability measurements for bare-metal or virtual computer systems, web applications, and other enterprise services
- Bundled with a managed services option, to keep up important production services running and operational
- Built on top of Kronometrix SaaS service, this service is offering three price levels based on support and SLA type:
- Standard 8×5, 24hrs SLA
- Premium 24×7, 6hrs SLA
- Mission Critical 24×7, 1hr SLA
- Priced per data-source, requires annual commitment
- Supports a range of systems and applications running Linux and UNIX operating systems
- Designed to help different enterprises to measure, analyze and improve their ICT operations and production services using Kronometrix
What Kronometrix CloudView is not?
- Not a software application
- It is not a Kronometrix SaaS online plan option
- It is not a generic consulting service
- It is not a generic ICT support package for computer systems
- It is not a capacity planning and management orientated ICT service
- It is not a Helpdesk service for your own ICT infrastructure including servers, applications and services
- It is not a PC support desk, with access to spare parts and hardware components
Frequently asked questions
What is the difference between Kronometrix SaaS and CloudView
Kronometrix SaaS is a digital measurements service, offering Kronometrix to companies which run their business on cloud or private networks, and want to consolidate their data in a single place. Kronometrix CloudView is a managed service, built on top of Kronometrix SaaS which offers managed services and different support options in a very affordable price.